Brecon Beacons National Park
The park has many interesting walks. I have begun to make log of those that I have done there, with 1/25,000 Landranger Ordnance Survey maps and waypoints for those with GPS devices.
- Three-hour walks
- Afon Mellte and Nedd Fechan rivers
- Craig y Rhiwarth, geology walk near Craig-y-Nos Castle.
- Cribarth, limestone crag walk near Craig-y-Nos Castle.
- Craig Cerrig Gleisiad National Nature Reserve, cliff and moorland walk, central Brecon Beacons.
- Fan Gyhirych, Fan Nedd & Maen Llia standing stone
- Plas-y-Gors, upland limestone pasture walk near Ystradfellte.
- Senni Valley walk on the road round the upper part of the valley
Overview of the area with the routes:
Return to the `Home page' for this site